- Appointed to the register of mediators and arbitrators for the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware
- Represents Chapter 7 Trustees, Liquidating Trustees and Committees in regard to all aspects of case administration.
- Represents creditors including individuals, municipalities, and Fortune 500 companies in national bankruptcy cases.
Chancery Court Practice:
- Represents individuals, corporations, and government agencies in litigation involving corporate, fiduciary, estate, trust, and real property issues.
- Appointed by the Court to act as receiver, trustee, executor, mediator, and impartial fact finder in complex and contested cases.
- Specializes in seeking injunctive and equitable relief.
Elder Law and Litigation:
- Estate Planning
- Powers of Attorneys
- Advanced Healthcare Directives
- Trusts; Develops complex estate plans for individuals and families.
- Medicaid planning
- Estate Administration; advises executors, administrators, and trustees in probate/trust administration process
- Estate and Trust Litigation; represents fiduciaries, beneficiaries, and individuals in estate, trust, real property, and guardianship litigation
- Special Needs Trusts and Miller Trusts
- Partition actions and real property disputes
- Litigation in all Courts
- Contract disputes
- Business Disputes
- Regulatory and administrative level representation
- Personal Injury