Finding the right legal counsel is essential when you or your client go into a Delaware State Court, Bankruptcy Court or District Court. Experience makes the positive difference, and at the Powell Firm, Attorney Jason Powell offers clients top-notch legal representation backed by nearly 20 years of experience in the Delaware court systems.
Attorney Jason Powell
Managing Partner, Attorney Jason Powell, has been licensed and actively been practicing law since 1998. With diverse experience, professional legal services have included commercial bankruptcy, Chancery Court litigation, elder and disability law, and general litigation in all Courts. A graduate of the Widener University School of Law, Jason is a lifelong Delawarean.
The Powell Firm, LLC, provides legal services in the following areas: Delaware Counsel and Services; Elder Law and Litigation and general litigation. Contact us today to see if we can assist you with your legal needs and if we can’t, we will refer you to an attorney who may be able to assist.
- Delaware (1998)
- United States District Court for the District of Delaware (1999)
- Widener University School of Law (J.D., 1998)
- La Salle University (B.A., 1993)
- Delaware Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Delaware Trial Lawyers Association
- Delaware Elder Law Committee (former chair)
- Delaware Estates and Trusts Committee
- Delaware Futures: Weekly tutor for at-risk high school students
- Choices Program: Presenting national course material to high school students
- Coach for Christiana High School Mock Trial Team
- Judge for Widener University Legal Methods and Moot-Court Competitions
- Board Member for the Mancus Foundation
- Pro Bono Attorney of the Year