- Appointed to the register of mediators and arbitrators for the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware
- Represents Chapter 7 Trustees, Liquidating Trustees and Committees in regard to all aspects of case administration.
- Represents creditors including individuals, municipalities, and Fortune 500 companies in national bankruptcy cases.
Chancery Court Practice:
- Represents individuals, corporations, and government agencies in litigation involving corporate, fiduciary, estate, trust, and real property issues.
- Appointed by the Court to act as receiver, trustee, executor, mediator, and impartial fact finder in complex and contested cases.
- Specializes in seeking injunctive and equitable relief.